Learning to dive is the first step on an exciting journey. It will change the way you experience your environment forever!
You'll explore the wonders of a weightless underwater world, learn about the incredibly diverse life within, and fathom fascinating ecosystems hidden beneath the surface.
If you want to dive anywhere you want, with anyone you want, the Open Water Diver program is your international certification to be part of an exclusive group of underwater explorers that most people only dream about joining. Learning to dive is much easier than you think. The best way to experience this amazing new sport is the SSI Open Water Diver program.
This course consists of 3 modules: theory lessons (e-learning and live), pool training and dives in the lake.
|CREATE A FREE PROFILE AT DIVESSI.COM
After the registration, you'll have free access to our Basic Freediving /Snorkeling, Try Scuba and Scuba Diver programs on your web browser. If you are on a mobile device, register your profile and continue with Step 2.
You will learn most of the theory through self-study. This is done online via App or on your computer. Those who prefer analog ways of learning have the possibility to work classically from a book (additional costs).
In a one-time theory workshop the core topics and open questions are discussed, before you pass the theory test. During the pool training (in summer also in the shallow parts of the lake) we present and train all basic diving skills - and you have enough time to practice them and of course have a lot of fun while you do it.
Don't worry - if you need additional theory or practical modules we will be happy to conduct these with you (after consultation and for an additional fee). Dates for this will be coordinated individually.
- regular swimming skills
- proof of diver fitness examination (overview of doctors specialized in diving)
or filled out form free of restrictions! (diver medical check)
- minimum age: 10 (a declaration of consent of the parent or guardian is necessary up to the age of 18)
- theory: self-study and 1 theory workshop
- practical training: 3x pool à 2 hours each and 4 dives in the lake
- 100 % instructor supervision, service 1:1 (personal training)
- pool entrance fee
- provision of diving equipment (except mask, snorkel and boots)
- scuba tank fillings
- digital profil on divessi.com
- digital learning materials
- digital certification and profile
- 25 € voucher for diving equipment or further education
- dive center (lake) fee: 10 EUR per day
- personal logbook on paper / book (from 4,90 EUR)
- certification card - plastic 29 EUR
- personal transfer to dive sites (pool and lake)
- own personal ABC equipment (mask, snorkel and boots)
highly recommended for hygienic reasons;
alternative: rental for the duration of the course 60 EUR
- additional module: pool or theory lesson, 30 EUR each
- additional module: lake lessons, 50 EUR per dive
- personal expenses for food and drinks etc.
Come to our stores. Try, feel and buy local.
You can book this course right here, online, or directly at our dive center. Are you still undecided which package to choose - which will be the best choice for you? We will happiely conduct an individual consultation with you.
Just give us a call or send an email to arrange an appointment.
Please allow around 30 minutes for this. During the free and non-binding course orientation you will receive all the information you need to make a decision regarding your new hobby.